- Base Gun: Tokyo Marui 5.1 HiCapa Stainless Steel Model
- Grip: Angel Custom CNC G2 Polymer (Black)
- Short Stroke/Buffer Kit: CowCow Tech Competition Rubber
- Outer Barrel: LA Capa Customs 5.1 Aluminum Threaded "Tornado" (Green)
- Slide: LA Capa Customs Aluminum "JungleCat" 5.1 (Green Rainbow)
- Grip Screws: LA Capa Customs 7075 Aluminum (Green)
- Trigger: LA Capa Customs "S1" Curved (Green)
- Recoil/Hammer Spring: Pro-Arms 140 %
- Recoil Guide Plug: Airsoft Masterpiece 4.3 (Black)
- Hop Up Bucking: ESC Works/LA Capa Customs Flat Hop (Green)
- Inner Barrel: ESC Works/ LA Capa Customs 6.00mm Hand Lapped 5.1 (113mm)
- Nozzle Return Spring: Dynamic Precision 125%
- Magwell: LA Capa Customs "Guardian" (Green)
- Blowback Housing: EDGE Ultra Light Aluminum Ver. 2 (Green)
Note: Custom guns are designed and build for advanced players that understand the proper use of the gun and have the knowledge to properly maintain it. We do offer a 1-time free tune up for our custom guns. In this tune up we go through the gun and check all working parts to make sure the gun is cleaned, oiled, and properly functioning. We check electronics, gate triggers, etc. We do not replace worn or broken parts at our expense unless we think they are defective parts. Please note that shipping is at the customers expense for this free one-time service.
All of our custom guns have been shot and tested for durability and reliability but please note that custom guns have all new internal and external parts and can require some tuning to dial them in during and after a standard break in period. If you are thinking of purchasing one of these guns you should have the knowledge and ability to do that tuning or have the ability to send it to us so we can do it for you for a fee. We do offer 20% off our standard tech fees to anyone who purchases a custom gun from US Airsoft, Inc.
Our techs take a great deal of pride in their work and in providing a product that is reliable and built to the highest level of performance possible. They have spent a great deal of time testing and building different types of guns to better understand what components and parts work the best. The guns we turn out have been proven on the battlefield to perform.
If you would like us to build you a custom pistol or rifle, we are willing to build most guns. Please contact us directly to discuss your build interest.
Another service we offer you is the ability to call our facility and talk to our technicians directly. You won’t get put on hold for 30 minutes, you will be able to talk to someone directly about your custom build questions.
**We do not return custom guns, so you need to be sure of your purchase.**
If you have any questions about our policies relating to custom guns, please contact us prior to purchase at 530-365-1000 and we can answer all your questions.