US Airsoft, Inc. Return & Exchange Policy
At US Airsoft, Inc. we want to provide our customers with best-in-class customer service. We strive to make your returns and exchanges after the sale as important as the sale itself. We offer a very simple 30-day return, and exchange policy outlined below to provide you with the most convenient and customer friendly methods possible.
Any product you purchase from US Airsoft, Inc. is covered by our return or exchange policy. From the day you receive your package you have 30 days to take advantage of this policy.
- If you received a product that was damaged or defective, we will provide you with a return shipping label for you to send your products back to us. The product must be in new condition, unused and in the original box with all parts, manuals, tags, labels, etc. Please note that postage is non-refundable.
- If you just changed your mind and would like to exchange your product you have 30 days to do so. The cost of shipping will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Please note that ALL returns and exchanges are contingent upon our inspection of the product(s) once we receive it. We maintain the right to refuse exchanges, warranty work and or returns. Custom upgrades, size, fit, colors, etc. are ultimately the responsibility of the customer at purchase. Any specific custom guns build at the customers request are final at sale and not eligible for return due to the nature of the work.
- After the expiration of the 30-Day return and exchange policy, repairs and shipping will be fully at the customer’s expense. However, many of the manufacturers offer warranties that the customer can take advantage of directly. Please contact the manufacturer directly.
Return and Exchange Requirements:
- There can't be any sign of wear, modification made by customer, or customer caused damage to the product(s) in any way.
- All Warranty related returns will be inspected by our technicians to determine warranty coverage.
- Return request are processed in the order they are received. Please allow 1-3 business days for our customer service team to process your return request.
- No damage to the gun, parts of the gun or item, or improperly installed items (especially items that did not come with the gun or item).
- The original orange tip must be on the gun and cannot be altered, scratched, painted black, or removed as that is against federal law.
- Be in original packaging with all manuals, tools, packaging, and accessories included in new or like-new condition.
- Expectations of performance levels are not a defect and are not covered under warranty.
- We cannot provide returns or exchanges for upgrade parts, custom built guns, batteries, bb’s or gun parts.
- Apparel and Clothing items may be exchanged for a different size, so long as all original tags are not removed. If Apparel or Clothing has been washed or soiled in any way, it cannot be exchanged.
Refunds and Restocking Fees
- All refunds will be issued to the original source of payment method used at the time of purchase.
- All refunds will be inspected when they arrive or when brought into the store to determine warranty coverage.
- The original shipping cost is not refunded for non-warranty related items and request.
- If you received a defective item: There is no restocking fee.
- If you changed your mind, but the item is in brand new condition/ meets all the return criteria and is less than 30 days: 10% restocking fee applies.
- If you changed your mind, but the item is in brand new condition/ meets all the return criteria and is outside of 30 days: 15% restocking fee applies.
- If you have a new item, but do not have original packaging: Up to 25% restocking fee applies.
- If the item is returned without the original contents or is missing accessories (instructions, batteries, magazines, flash hiders, etc.): Up to 50% restocking fee applies.
- If you have installed or modified the gun in any way: Ineligible for return.
Warranty and Repair Policy
RMA (Return Merchandise Approval)
You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) prior to shipping your return. Please make sure the item is properly packaged when you are shipping it back to us to fully protect it in transit, we are not responsible for damage incurred during shipping.
We will contact you via email within 2-3 business days of receiving your email request for RMA. (Holidays and weekends are excluded) If for any reason you do not get an email in that time frame, please feel free to contact us directly.
- All returns MUST have approval prior to the return. Any return sent without approval will be rejected and returned to shipper.
- All prepaid RMA labels are sent to the customer via email and must be printed and affixed to your package. If you package your item in a manner not specific to the pre-weighted and size determined for your return the customer will be responsible for any overage charges. Please make sure you pack your item according to the size and weight determined in the RMA.
- All products MUST be returned in its original packaging.
- All Return Merchandise Approvals must be received at US Airsoft within the thirty (30) days from the date of delivery.
- If your package arrived damaged, please take a photo of the damage and keep all contents of your order in the box. Immediately contact us at [email protected].
- Any request for a warranty return made after the thirty 30-day expiration from the date of delivery is at the discretion of US Airsoft. If US Airsoft decides to grant an exception all shipping cost will be at the customer’s expense.
- Original shipping cost will NOT be refunded. If free shipping was used on the original sale, then the actual shipping fee will be deducted from any credit received by the customer.
- If there is any alteration, modification, damage, or tampering with the product in any way by the customer the warranty will be void and the customer will be responsible for the full cost of repairs and return shipping fees.
- If an RMA is issued for a warranty item and it is discovered there is no actual defect, then the cost of the RMA and the cost of shipping back the product to the customer will be fully at the customer’s expense.
- If customer is responsible for return shipping, invoice must be paid before product can be returned.
Limited or No Warranty Items
- Warranty does not cover aftermarket internal parts once they have been installed. Manufacturer defects must be documented prior to their installation. Warranty does not cover any damage that is a result of the defective parts.
- We do NOT warranty any items not purchased from US Airsoft, Inc..
- Batteries are not covered under warranty
- Any item classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases cannot be returned.
- The us of low quality BBs will cause extreme damage to the internal parts of our gun and will void your warranty. We recommend using high quality polished BBs that are least .20g in weight.
Order Cancellation Policy
- We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason that we feel necessary.
- If you need to cancel your order we can do so if it has not already been shipped from our facility. If an order has already been partially or fully shipped, you may request a shipping label from our customer service team. The cost of shipping will be deducted from the total refund of the order. Cancellation request received prior to the package being shipped will incur no cost.
- All canceled orders will be immediately refunded once the cancellation has been confirmed and all in-transit items have been returned to US Airsoft, Inc. The Refund process can take 1-4 business days to show on the original payment account. We always make an effort to move the refund through as quickly as possible but we do not have control over financial institutions that put the funds in your account.
- All In-Store Pickups that have been marked as ready for pickup and not picked up by the customer for 30 days or more will be cancelled and a restocking fee applied. We will make several attempts to contact you with the telephone information you provided at purchase. If the customer does not respond and or arrange the items to be picked up or shipped the order will be cancelled and a restocking fee will apply.
- By purchasing anything or using services from US Airsoft, Inc., you certify that you understand that it is your responsibility to know the local, state, and federal laws concerning the products you are purchasing.
- You understand that the minimum age for purchasing airsoft guns is 18 years and you meet this requirement.
- Buyer agrees not to alter and modify a product or remove the orange tip on any airsoft replica.
- You also verify that you have read and agree to any and all of US Airsoft, Inc. policies. The buyer/consumer who purchases from US Airsoft, Inc. is responsible for educating themselves with all local and state laws.
- Additionally, any person who purchases from our website is responsible for reviewing and accepting all terms and conditions set forth on US Airsoft, Inc. website.
- Buyer will hold US Airsoft, Inc., its staff, employees, and affiliates harmless of all liabilities and legal matters resulting from the purchase.
- Once your order online or phone order is completed, the customer releases US Airsoft, Inc. of all liability related to acknowledgment of terms and conditions, policies, and product use liability.